Benefits That Prioritize Your Well-Being
Finding, understanding, and enrolling in benefits can be a frustrating process. Thankfully, Dot Foods offers all full-time employees benefits and resources to find the best benefits and keep you covered.
Few companies in the industry offer better benefits than Dot. Our benefits package is worth more than $22,000 annually and comes with extensive options to best fit the needs of you and your family.
Benefits Worth More Than $22K
At Dot, we prioritize your well-being. Part of that well-being means we make sure you have access to benefits that will keep you and your family healthy, safe, and covered. From day one, you’ll be able to use most of Dot’s financial and mental health resources. Then, on the first day of the month following 60 days of full-time employment, you’ll be eligible to opt in to Dot’s medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- Medical & dental plan worth more than $22K
- Administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Single or family plans available
- Participating Provider Option (PPO) or Consumer-Driven Health Plan (CDHP) with Health Savings Account (HSA) options available
- Annual wellness incentives
- Family Health Centers
- FREE biometric screenings with HSA incentive
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental plan that pays for 100% of preventative services
- Optional vision plan
- Short– and long-term disability paid for by Dot
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Companywide chaplain program
- Paid time off
- Eight paid holidays
- One week vacation after six months of service
- Two weeks vacation after one year
- Three personal days prorated your first year
- Five sick days prorated your first year
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Annual profit-sharing plan
- Bonuses for achieving department and companywide goals
- Money Matters financial coaching program
|Duration of Full-Time Employment||Vacation Amount|
|6 months||1 Week|
|1 year||2 Weeks|
|5 years||3 Weeks|
|12 years||4 Weeks|
|25 years||5 Weeks|
Holidays, Personal Time, & Sick Days
- 8 paid holidays
- 3 personal days
- 5 sick days
Paid time off may vary slightly by location or part-time vs. full-time status. Please see your HR manager for more details.
All full-time employees who have been with Dot for a minimum of one year before enrolling in a college class are eligible to receive reimbursement for up to 90 percent of education expenses. This program applies to education courses that are part of the instruction required to achieve associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, or professional degrees that will improve your Dot job skills.
Apply Today & Discover Your Forever Career
More About Benefits
Women’s Equality Day 2021 Every year, the United States celebrates Women’s Equality Day, which commemorates the passage of the 19th Amendment granting women the right to vote in America. Much has changed since women were granted the right to...
Employees and leadership from the Dot Foods Mt. Sterling warehouse sat down with our Facebook audience in June to chat about what it’s like to work at our Mt. Sterling distribution center (DC). They covered topics ranging from schedules to pay...
One of the most common questions we get from potential applicants about working in the Dot Foods Mt. Sterling warehouse is “How does pay work in the Dot warehouse? How much money will I make?” The answer to this question can be complex, so...