Written by Lori Eder, Marketing Communications Specialist
Get ready for a new experience when you visit the Dot Foods corporate website.
We’re taking technology to the next level by offering a mobile-optimized website that will help visitors find the information they need when they need it. The robust content on the new website will provide visitors with much more detail about why they should partner with us. From services and solutions to quicker paths to our on-boarding forms, potential suppliers and customers will have a much easier time navigating the site.
Changes You Can Expect on the New Site
Because all good things must come to an end, here are the changes that you will notice when you visit the new site:
- The search bar will be removed during the upgrade, improving the design and user journeys to allow visitors to browse the site more easily.
- Cyber safety is top of mind at Dot; therefore, the website hyperlinks on the Employee Links page will be moved to OKTA in an effort to protect sensitive content.
Exciting Additions to the New Site
Exciting updates to the website include the following:
- The enhanced Dot Newsroom will highlight featured stories and the Devour by Dot blog.
- We have added a comprehensive Brands page that directs customers to the Expressway, making it easier to find products made by the suppliers and brands they know and trust.
- The Social Responsibility pages—charitable, inclusion and diversity, sustainability, and education—have been updated with detailed information about the topics that are so important to our employees, partners, and community members.
The enhanced website is strategically aligned with Dot’s goals to provide a dynamic experience for our visitors. The design and content will be upgraded to better represent Dot’s brand and location within the supply chain. It will also provide a better depiction of all that Dot has to offer.
The new website will be rolled out in early 2020, and we’re excited to provide everyone with a worthwhile experience.
Interested in Joining the Dot Team?
Chart Your Career Course with the Careers Opportunities Guide at Dot Foods
The Center for Career Development unveiled a new tool in 2019—the Career Opportunities Guide (COG). The Guide is meant to help broaden Dot employees’ visibility to potential career paths that will help them gain the experiences and skills necessary to pursue their long-term career aspirations within Dot.
Workplace Flexibility at Dot Foods
Workplace flexibility is becoming an increasingly useful approach to assist businesses in managing productivity and attracting talent. Also called “flexible work arrangements,” workplace flexibility strategies offer companies avenues to create supportive, inclusive workplaces for all employees.