Getting Ready to Apply to the Dot Foods Warehouse
The Top 5 Questions About Dot’s Warehouse Application Process
Do I need a resume?
No. When you apply, you will see that there is a section where you can upload a resume—but that section is optional! If you don’t have a resume, you can skip that step.
Do I need a forklift license or special certification?
No. After you’re hired, you will go through training with our skilled warehouse trainers. During that training period, you will get the necessary forklift certification.
What steps do I have to go through to become a Dot employee?
After you have successfully completed your application, you can expect the following things to occur:
- Phone interview with a warehouse recruiter
- In-person interview with Dot’s hiring team
- Pre-employment screening process, including things like a background check and reference checks
- Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to make sure you will be as safe as possible when working with us
- Schedule your start date!
If you want to learn more about the step-by-step process to getting hired at Dot, click here.
How long does the application process take once I have submitted my application?
On average, it takes just over one month to go through the five main steps in our application process and become a Dot employee. Those five steps include:
- Phone interview
- In-person interview
- Pre-employment screening
- Physical Abilities Test (PAT)
- Start date scheduling